Our ambition is to establish the world’s leading digital content ecosystem – it’s what gets our juices flowing. Every action our team takes is driven by our desire to help organisations of all kinds transform digitally and establish digital communities where there were none before.
Our Coding Environment
Our in-house methodology is unique in its agility, coordination and prioritisation; requiring regular calibration due to our sprints being structured around product development, technology streams and project implementation. As a small team, we feel our ability to care, support and motivate each other across sprint lines allows us to make sound architectural decisions.
- Work with an experienced team of designers and developers on a range of languages and technologies that make up the Publisher’s Toolbox
- Being part of the JS web product team, owning software quality and integration
- Development of reusable React code, making use of Redux, SASS and TypeScript.
- Working in Kanban methodology
Qualifications and experience required
- Relevant qualifications (Degree, Diploma or at least 2 years work experience)
- Keen interest in working in a sports media, publishing software environment
- A desire to learn new technologies, apply them and then share with the rest of the team
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to plan and organise
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to adapt to changing situational requirements
- Handles pressure confidently and appropriately
Salary (Total Cost To Company/Total package)
Market related depending on experience
Send your CV to [email protected]